Monday, April 20, 2009

People Amaze Me

You will need a double shot of espresso for this one...

Is it just me or are people rude? LOL. Don't get me wrong - I have always been a people person - I love talking to and meeting new people and helping people, I really do.

I recently started working as a "bank teller"- I've worked with the public before - but NEVER with their bank account. It's a different world...

Oh, it's not so bad - like I said - I'm a people person. It's a riot sometimes - I won't go into it too much - this is my first blog and I don't want it to seem like I'm a complainer. I just know that everyone has those moments where after "the people" walk away, you turn and shake your head in disbelief at some of the ridiculous things people come up with - it is at this moment that you realize who aunt Brenda was talking about when she said "Kids don't leave the yard ---(whispers) the crazies are out". Although - if ya think about it - I suppose we are all crazy in our own way.

At any rate ... The next time you go to the bank, treat the person on the other side of the counter very well, or at the very least - smile, because I can guarantee that 5 minutes ago they dealt with either someone very rude or something very ridiculous. It is up to us, however, to keep a sunny disposition - I can only speak for our small-town - but I think we do a fine job of that.

So today as you take on the world of "crazies" (thanks aunt Brenda - Love You!) - remember you aren't alone - I am also shaking my head in disbelief. Just have a laugh...

More cream anyone...?

No comments:

Post a Comment